Coronavirus (Covid-19) Facts
Find reliable and up-to-date information at the local, state, and federal level at:
Access the latest information from Governor DeWine.
Keep in mind these preventative measures from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds,
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth,
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick,
- Cover if you cough or sneeze, and
- Stay home when you are sick (unless to seek medical attention).